StarLeafVideo conferencing security is in the spotlight at the moment and it’s clear that some providers aren’t hitting the mark. With remote working becoming the new normal, you need to be sure your video meetings provider is taking security seriously.
At Quad Vision we have partnered with StarLeaf as the security of our users is our top priority, and StarLeaf have invested heavily in it since the beginning. Here’s why they different.
• StarLeaf is secure from malicious attackers intercepting messages or accessing meeting sessions because they enforce encryption.
• StarLeaf own and manage their own service, so by using the equipment users are exposed to potential security or reliability issues in third party services.
• StarLeaf product development and engineering is done entirely in-house and in the UK.
• Quad Vision and StarLeaf don’t share user data with other organizations like Facebook.
This focus on security has allowed StarLeaf to achieve and maintain the internationally recognized ISO/IEC 27001 security certification, which shows their commitment to the highest operational standards for people, processes, and IT systems.
StarLeaf is secure. Try for free today >
Join some of the most security conscious organizations already using StarLeaf, across healthcare, government, financial services, manufacturing and more.
Anyone, anywhere, on any device
StarLeaf keeps you connected and collaborating wherever you are so you can stay productive from the office, at home, or on the move.
- PC, Mac, iPhone, and Android StarLeaf runs on all your devices so you can host professional meetings wherever you are
- Works with your office meeting rooms StarLeaf allows remote workers and office-based teams to collaborate easily no matter what system you have in your meeting rooms
- Integrates with your business apps so you can keep working the way that suits you with integrations for Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Slack, Google Calendar, and many more
- StarLeaf has architected its own global platform
- Extremely agile, quick to roll out updates and respond to risk
- StarLeaf know where every byte is; essential when protecting our customers’ data
- StarLeaf have access to every log line; critical when supporting our customers’ service
Remain in control of your data
We ensure customer data is isolated to a nominated location, which retains data within a jurisdiction of your choice. Multiple data centers within each jurisdiction ensure your data is stored with geographical redundancy.
Encryption and authentication
Data both in transit and at rest, whether media streams in your video calls and meetings, recordings or instant messages, is encrypted with approved, secure and always up-to-date cryptographic methods.
StarLeaf has its own dedicated security team.
They meet all data processing agreements and ensure our customers operate inside data protection laws.