Each centre benefits from a touch interactive video wall which in all cases are located in the reception areas of the centres.
Four 46” Samsung screens in portrait orientation make up the video wall, a multi point touch overlay on a single glass pane completes the digital display system. Behind the screens a Quad Vision programmable video wall controller manages the signals from TV, video and the internet, plus the local and centre specific information for each location. The video wall has straightforward user control by way of a back office web interface.
Each video wall required a tailor-made mounting frame, built by Quad Vision specifically for the purpose. The video screens are inset into the wall, the glass panel weighs 100kgs and sits at the front of the screens to enable the touch interactive functionality. The glass front section extends away from the screens for ease of access and maintenance.
The system provides visitors to the centre with a touch interactive digital tool for information finding and infotainment provision.
Quad Vision Comment
“We’re delighted to have partnered Rutherford Cancer Centres on this project to install Video Walls into the 4 UK sites.” Sanjay Saini
- 4 x Ultra-Thin Bezel Video Wall Screens
- Multi Point Touch Overlay on a Single Glass Pane
- Satellite TV
- 4 x Cat 5/6 Video Extenders to Allow Controller to be in a Different Location up to 100m Cable Run
- Samsung UHD46 LCD screens
- Quad Vision Video Wall Controller to Run Screens & Touch System
- Frame Systems to Mount Screens & Touch Overlay
- Control Screen for Controller
- Single 46” Touch Screen or Screen with Overlay
- Single Screen Mount System
- Controller for Interactive Software & Touch Options
Find Out More
The benefits of a professional digital signage solution are immense; getting the key components right is crucial to its successful implementation. That relies on finding the right digital signage partner to work with.